Monday, June 30, 2014

Zup?

Who would have thought that June have passed so fast? I can still remember how awesome that month was. Sadly, it’s all gone now. All that’s left are the memories of the past 30 days.

I would like to give you some recap of my blessed month. For the record, June is my birth month. I’ve received tons of gifts, tangible and intangible, all throughout the month. Wanna have a glimpse of them? Just continue reading. *wink


June 1 – Home Sweet Home!

In my previous blog, my readers knew that I traveled back to my hometown for my birthday celebration. We arrived at 6am, all tired and crap. It was a long and winding journey, you know. Twelve hours of travel is pretty much exhausting.

That afternoon, I attended the youth fellowship at our church. Their warm smiles and hugs made me long for more of their presence. I can’t wait to be with them again. I wanted to join the music team again. Please I beg you my Lord! Make a way! In God’s time! ^_^



June 2 – Happy birthday to me!
Photo posted on my FB page during my birthdate. :D Such a crazy morning...
Aside from my birthday, that’s the date when Audie and I are officially together again. Well, it was my idea. He just agreed.

It’s not a grand celebration, but I am so happy to be with my family on that special day. It’s not like the old times, when I spend most of the time at a mall and ate at a fine dining restaurant. Makes me feel how I missed those people I’ve abandoned for so long.



June 6 – The Reunion

"No hard drinks for the kids." At Graceland with the two lovely ladies. :D
They’ve been very busy with their lives, yet I am so happy to have some time with Grace and Ainie. They were my closest friends during my high school and college days. It was hours of talking, reminiscing, and laughing. It’s just refreshing to be with them. No stress. No pressure. I enjoy being the old me. :)



June 8 – Baby Love
Photo courtesy of Audie's FB profile. :D
We had a chance to bond again after a week of being apart. As usual, our days were full of fun, laughter, bluffs, and love.

A week passed already, but I’m still on a state of shock. Who would have thought the man who used to disregard me would come back and fix things between us? It was really amazing! It was one of the best birthday present that I had!

We might be facing various problems and issues today, but we know we could surpass all of them. Aja! ^_^



June 15 – New Housemate

Yes. My sister’s boyfriend is my new housemate. Well, he’s planning to move out by next week. Hmm. I’m still waiting for his final decision. ;)



June 24 – New Blog
Hello blogspot. :D
I started this blog, “Thinking about Thoughts” last 24th of June. At first, I wanted to separate my non-sense posts with my crafts, but then I thought it’s already time to stay clear of those internet trolls who’ve been pestering me for the previous months. Hello “a-bit-of” privacy! :D

I am also planning to post my stories here, but I don’t have much time to translate the Tagalog ones to English. I badly need more time. :)


Oh wait! I won't end this post without acknowledging my new favorite telenovela, My Love From A Star. :D


So..
 
I just shared some of the highlights of the month. I guess I don’t want to talk about office stress ‘cause it might ruin the celebration of the post. Uh? I said that already, right? Hmm. Never mind.
 

I am so excited for my July adventures! I just hope all those planned quests would be pursued. Hehe! Let’s start with my Daranak adventure this weekend! Woohoo! Excited much! :D


That’s all for today. I’ll just start the translations and post a story tomorrow.


Ciao!



Love,
Huntress

No comments: