Friday, July 4, 2014

B.A.D. | Forgetful Friday

Forgiving is easy. Forgetting is another story.

 

That's one of my mantras in life. It's hard to forget those things that caused you pain, happiness, and various feelings. However, there are times that you have to try so hard to forget in order to survive.


My blog followers knew how devastated I was last year. Those people who hurt me are still, honestly, lingering in my mind from time to time. I don't know why. Even if I try to forget them, I just can't.



Let's talk about the guy first. Spending my life with him for the past one and a half year gave me lots of memories to ponder on. All those smiles, those travels, and those happy moments. I admit, it's not easy to delete them in my heart.



I always felt his lack of trust throughout the months that we're together. He doesn't believe me if I tell him I'm not having extra affairs with anyone else. Then, I actually gave up. I honestly waited for the day when he'll just tell me that he doesn't love me anymore. I guess, the separation would be easier if it ended that proper.



It was that September morning when we had a fight. It was about a text message from the girl he was "flirting" with. At first, he doesn't want to admit it. But when I started packing my bags and left, he told me he wanted to talk to me.



It was all bullshit talking. He doesn't want to get straight to the point. And I gues my heart had been expecting that. I cried, for a few minutes, then I was ready to face the world again.



Lastly, the girl. She knew the guy was taken. But she still pursued. I guess, that's what bitches are for. Snatching other's partner in life.



It's been six months, and I can honestly say I have forgiven them both. I am wishing them complete happiness together, and that's really sincere. What I wanted to forget is the happiness that we've shared together, so that I don't have anything left to reminisce.



I wanna forget the day that I met him on the streets.



I wanna forget those nights that I slept with him.



I wanna forget those days that I woke up in his arms.



There were lots of things to forget.



And most importantly, lots of lessons learned.





Love,
Huntress

No comments: