Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Special As It Is


"Time is gold."


I've heard that motto for a million times, especially when I was in high school. Our EMIS (classroom identities, something like that) won't be complete without a student saying that his/her motto is the one above. The question is, "How do we really value our time?" 


My weekend gave me some important lessons on how I am wasting my time. Continue reading, fellas. You might relate yourself in some of these thoughts.


1. I'm stuck in a job that's prohibiting me to become productive.

Yes, auditing tasks are very routinary. No challenge at all. Well, the fun really begins when I have to replace the void comments. That time, I'll feel like I'm just an ordinary OWL member. I'll be searching for new blogs, think about the comments that I'll write, and then post it at after editing.

I've been looking for other opportunities for the past year, but I was missing great opportunities 'cause I can't prioritize what I really desire. Sleepless shifts makes me lazy, thus I waste interviews and exams that were scheduled for me.

It's such a waste of time, I know that. And now, I learned my lesson.

 

2. I'm far from my family, missing all the love in the world.

When you're down and lonely, you'll be thinking of how your parents would've comforted yu if they're near. Before, I thought it was craziness, since we don't talk about sad things. But now, I realized how I miss my parent's messages during my down times.

I've always wanted to go back where I belong. But I'm afraid of going back to my comfort zone. It fears me that I'm not a part of their everyday living. And it scares me to be a burden to them once I return without anything beneficial.



3. I've wasted some years of my life thinking about myself.

It's now time to reach out. It's now time to help. Life isn't as long as we wanted. It's like a smoke that easily disappears.




Let this post be a reminder of how I'll be doing things differently this time. New lifestyle. New hobby. New workout. Definitely, a new time to reach out.



Love,
Huntress

No comments: